[PD] Insert an image with gop in an abstraction in a library

Olivier Baudu lamouraupeuple at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 18:24:51 CEST 2010

Sorry...
I've send the massage too early.

It's possible that my English is not enough good to be understood.
So I'm gonna try to explain my problem in an other way.

If I open an abstraction with a patch saved in the same folder as this
abstraction I can see through the "Graph on parent" the image I've put
inside.
But if I open the same patch from my desktop, calling the same abstraction
(from my library), I can load the abstraction but without the image.

Is it clearer ?

Sorry if it's fuzzy...

01ivier