[PD] [folder] external?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Jun 25 20:43:38 CEST 2010

I'm not aware of the rules that you are talking about.  One thing I do
know is that you don't need to use class_sethelpsymbol() for a object
called [playlist] unless the help patch is called something other than
playlist-help.pd.

So for 'unauthorized', all of the help patches are named after the
objects, so class_sethelpsymbol() is unneeded and redundant.

.hc