[PD] resend: popen vs shell bug

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Jun 29 00:46:57 CEST 2010

Thanks for submitting it.  Its not showing up on the bugs tracker,
they show up immediately:

perhaps it was submitted elsewhere?

.hc

On Jun 28, 2010, at 6:32 PM, Pedro Lopes wrote:

> I've submitted the info to the tracker. It was my first submission
> there, so I don't know if there's an usual template or etc...
>
> (p.s.: I cannot find it after submitting.. weird.. does it usually
> takes some minutes to appear on db?)
>
> On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 11:02 PM, Mathieu Bouchard
> <matju at artengine.ca> wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Jun 2010, Pedro Lopes wrote:
>
> Mystery discovered. Thanks Mathieu.
> Should it be posted to the tracker?
>
> You can do it.

> | Mathieu Bouchard, Montréal, Québec. téléphone: +1.514.383.3801
>

> --
> Pedro Lopes
> contacto: jazz at radiozero.pt
> website: http://web.ist.utl.pt/Pedro.Lopes

If nature has made any one thing less susceptible than all others of
it to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into
the possession of everyone, and the receiver cannot dispossess himself
of it.            - Thomas Jefferson