[PD] software license for pd general patch?

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 29 13:45:16 CEST 2010

>> In a real world perspective, I'm almost 100% sure that the people who
>> can work inside the patch (i.e. all of you) won't be interested in doing
>> so, because it's a field that doesn't interest you that much.
>
> that's the spirit!

well, how often do you use click tracks? do you have many pieces for
instruments + conductor with complex metrics, and/or tempi changing at
each bar e.g. as in the music of Ferneyhough, Emmanuel Nunes, Carter...
are you familiar with these composers?
the patch is available in my pd page for more than a year now, did you
look at it?

I'm just being realistic, it's not a value judgement. If I had made a nice
vocoder with online streaming, that would be much more interesting for
this community.