[PD] What's up with the mailing list archives and/or Google????

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 18:52:55 CEST 2010

Hi,

I often search the archives using "foo bar site:lists.puredata.info" in
Google (since the search engine of the archive is pretty useless).
Usually it works fine.

However, today I tried a few searches, and 100% of the times, when I
click on a search result returned by Google, it takes me to a totally
unrelated message.

For example if you search for "berlin site:lists.puredata.info", the
first search result is
"[PD] [PD-announce] Blank Pages Berlin - search for a place"
but if you click on it, it takes you to:
"[PD] Re : Split multichannel audio file into stereo pairs"

Any idea what may be going on??

Is there any other mirror hosting the archives so that I could try
searching there instead of lists.puredata.info?

Thanks
m.