[PD] ttf-stream-vera dependency

Pedro Lopes pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Tue Jun 29 19:12:32 CEST 2010

I resolved that in Karmic, with some package... I don't recall it it was:
- https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ttf-bitstream-vera

It should be just a simple font package missing, even if you don't find a
package for lucid, you can install a previous one. Or grab the fonts, make
them and install them. I did stuff like that in the past for latex bizarre
fonts in Linux, but it is a bit hedious... so I'd recommend searching/trying
some packages.

I'm trying to look in my installed packages for the one that did the
trick...

best regards,
Pedro

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 6:06 PM, Matteo Sisti Sette <
matteosistisette at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> I am trying to install Pd Extended in Ubuntu 10.04.
> Since the depository doesn't work (at least following the directions in the
> wiki), I have downloaded the package for Jaunty from
> http://puredata.info/downloads (guessing it may work with later versions
> as well) since a specific package for Lucid is not available.
>
> When I try to install it, it says a dependency cannot be satisfied:
> ttf-stream-vera
>
> I searched for such a package in synaptic but i cannot find it. Maybe it is
> in some depository I haven't added. If so, how can I figure out which one?
>
> thanks
> m.

Pedro Lopes
contacto: jazz at radiozero.pt