[PD] Problem with Textfile and line with float

matohawk matohawk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 00:36:19 CEST 2010

Hi Pedro,
Sorry I think I'm not very with explanation.
I know how textfile works it's not my problem
Have a look of this patch and textfile, it's better to understand the
problem:
http://www.th-th.fr/DOCS/Patch/bug-texfile.pd
http://www.th-th.fr/DOCS/Patch/text-float.txt

Download the twho files, open the patch and click on bang

Cheers,
Thomas