[PD] ttf-stream-vera dependency

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Jun 30 10:43:30 CEST 2010

On 2010-06-30 10:38, Roman Haefeli wrote:
> @ ttf-stream-vera dependency problem:
> IIRC, the vera font was abandoned in ubuntu once and got replaced by
> dejavu, but don't ask me about the details.

to be honest, i find it a bit over-the-top to make a font a "hard"
dependency for a package like puredata.
Pd will merrily work without ttf-stream-vera installed.
it will also merrily work without dejavu installed.

it's nice to make all Pd's look the same by suggesting a certain font,
but the exact typeface is nothing that should prevent people from being
able to use Pd.

fgbmnasdfrt
IOhannes