[PD] send midi to another program in windows? (not with [midifile])

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 30 12:19:10 CEST 2010

Hi,

my attempts to work with [midifile] didn't work, as something in the files
is saved wrong, and all my midi-related programs (sibelius, reason,
logic,...) display a much slower file than the one I saved. Also, midifile
only takes integers as midipitches, which is rather limiting.

I wanted to send midi directly from Pd to any of the other said programs.
Can anyone recommend a jack-kind of software for midi?

Thanks,

Joao

--
Friedenstr. 58