[PD] interface/pd-based standalone applications question

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Wed Jun 30 13:35:43 CEST 2010

Chris McCormick is working on it, alone as far as I know.
(Don't want to talk for Chris) but it seems to me he's interested in porting
oniy pd-vanilla tilde objects.

And he would need help too.

Anyway he published some useful guidelines and I think it shouldn't be
difficult for someone knowing Javascript to port other externals or stuff.

http://mccormick.cx/dev/webpd/

--
Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD
Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher - Edinburgh, UK

PORTFOLIO: http://marcodonnarumma.com
LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
http://www.flxer.net
EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net