[PD] Problem with Textfile and line with float

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 19:17:13 CEST 2010

None of the [list] objects will work either, for the reasons I wrote below.  For an example of what I'm
saying, open text-float.txt, add the word "list" at the beginning and save it.  Then you will see that your
patch works.

If anyone knows of an external that works like [textfile] but outputs each line as a list, that would solve your problem.

-Jonathan