[PD] interface/pd-based standalone applications question

Pedro Lopes pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Wed Jun 30 21:22:27 CEST 2010

It requires a JavaVM of course (its..java) Wether your distro offers that or
not, you can install it. Processing is JavaVM-dependent and not OS-dependent
since java is available for almost everything.

:)

That was my point. I think I have used processing with other VMs (icedtea,
openJDK, ...)  but I can confirm that later this week.

--
Pedro Lopes
contacto: jazz at radiozero.pt
website: http://web.ist.utl.pt/Pedro.Lopes