[PD] compiling pdextended rc3 jaunty

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Wed Jun 30 21:40:00 CEST 2010

Many thanks IOhannes,

anyone with an experience with Makefile have an idea about why this happens?
I took a look at Makefile, but can't go too much into what's happening
there.
Here the configure..

cd $(IEM16_DIR) && ./configure --disable-library \
        --with-pd=$(pd_src)

Could it be because of a wrong directories layout on my machine?

the build-process cannot find Pd's header files.

--
Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD
Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher - Edinburgh, UK

PORTFOLIO: http://marcodonnarumma.com
LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
http://www.flxer.net
EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net