[PD] software license for pd general patch?

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 30 22:23:11 CEST 2010

I'm not excluding anyone, or criticising "the community" (not a good term,
but I brought it up). If I would be critisicing anyone, it would be me,
for not having the same interests as the majority.
maybe with that I wanted to say is that I wrote this patch to cater for
another community (classical musicians that play complex music), and so I
thought that it wouldn't be that interesting to this one. like as if I
take massage courses it's not going to be an interesting topic in the list
- although in the next floss book sprint I could offer massages, instead
of portuguese desserts.

surely someone could get something interesting out of it, but from the
posts I read everyday, and the people I know, it's not something many
people are going to say "at last someone did this". more people might say
that about the bezier curve data-structure abstraction I'm trying to
finish, but have no time for now.

--
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin (Deutschland)