[PD] software license for pd general patch?

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 30 22:28:14 CEST 2010

> Also, you can never know what use someone else may find for your patch. I
> have taken elements from synth patches and used them as controllers for
> visual patches. I don't care about classical composing, and haven't
> heard of
> any of the composers you listed, but I am certainly interested in
> checking
> out your patch for its potential as a complex rythmic triggering
> mechanism.

it might be a bit too complex for that, if my reading corresponds with
your intentions. and it's not polyphonic, and to serve you, you might need
to hack through the objects a bit - or you'll be using a cannon to kill
flies.

you don't have to know the names I listed (and most likely you wouldn't
like it), that was just an example to make clear the point of the patch.

--
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin (Deutschland)