No subject

Tue Jun 15 12:32:34 CEST 2010

object.
For a change I DO want to use PulseAudio and I don't want PD to make sound!
If I start PD (off course without pasuspend) with -noaudio it still
automatically takes away pulseaudio.
How can I start PD extended without it trying to influence anything audio,
so not touching oss/alsa/jack/pulseaudio or whatever stops PulseAudio?

Thanks,

Bart

--

-----/\/\/\/\/\/\-----
Bart Koppe
bk at a-bort.org
http://a-bort.org
-----\/\/\/\/\/\/-----

--0016363b9d50f86c23048c3cac5b

om PD I want to control some audio streams playing in cvlc via the shell ob=
ject.=A0</div><div>For a change I DO want to use PulseAudio and I don&#39;t=
 want PD to make sound!=A0</div>
tomatically takes away pulseaudio.</div><div>How can I start PD extended wi=
thout it trying to influence anything audio, so not touching oss/alsa/jack/=
pulseaudio or whatever stops PulseAudio?</div>
a href=3D"http://a-bort.org">http://a-bort.org</a><br>

--0016363b9d50f86c23048c3cac5b--