[PD] compiling pdextended rc3 jaunty

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Jul 1 03:05:03 CEST 2010

If you rsynced the source, you should have everything you need.  For
example, you should have this file:

/home/sad/pd-extended/pd/src/m_pd.h

If not, check the rsync instructions: http://puredata.info/docs/developer/GettingPdSource

Basically, run this:

rsync -av --delete rsync://128.238.56.50/distros/pd-extended/ /home/
sad/pd-extended/

.hc

On Jun 30, 2010, at 3:40 PM, Marco Donnarumma wrote:

> Many thanks IOhannes,
>
> anyone with an experience with Makefile have an idea about why this
> happens?
> I took a look at Makefile, but can't go too much into what's
> happening there.
> Here the configure..
>
> cd $(IEM16_DIR) && ./configure --disable-library \
>         --with-pd=$(pd_src)
>
> Could it be because of a wrong directories layout on my machine?
>

> the build-process cannot find Pd's header files.
> usually they ought to be passed to iem16's configure with the
> "--with-pd" flag; externals/Makefile should do this for you, but for
> whatever reasons it obivously does not.
>
> fgmasdr
> IOhannes
>

> --
> Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD
> Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher -
> Edinburgh, UK
>

> PORTFOLIO: http://marcodonnarumma.com
> LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net | http://www.flxer.net
> EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net

"A cellphone to me is just an opportunity to be irritated wherever you
are." - Linus Torvalds