[PD] interface/pd-based standalone applications question

chrism chris at mccormick.cx
Thu Jul 1 12:54:41 CEST 2010

On Thu, 01 Jul 2010 10:06:47 +0200, João Pais <jmmmpais at googlemail.com>
wrote:
>>> And he would need help too.
>>>
>> Yep, exactly, Marco.
>>
>> I have not worked on it much lately as I've been busy with other
>> software. Definitely no deadlines.
>
> unfortunately I can only code in Pd. if you lived near me I could
> cook for  you :) or something.

I won't be in Berlin for a while, otherwise I would be up for that!
Better to cook Miller something huge and delicious instead though...

Chris.

PS If you want to help by making patches then you could make unit tests
patches:

1) Download bzr
2) check out the code
3) Make some test patches with 'expected outcome' textfiles and put
them in tests directory - try to test every aspect of an object
4) Send me your diffs to integrate