[PD] readanysf~ error

august august at alien.mur.at
Sat Jul 3 12:00:12 CEST 2010

so, I tracked down this bug.  File handles were being inadvertently left
open.

I made a new version of readanysf~ with reworking of the code based on
adjustments I had been making for other stuff I am working .  It should
provide for more stable and modular code.   Seeking should also be
non-blocking and smoother now.

Can I ask linux users to download and test it, please:

	http://aug.ment.org/software/readanysf~0.40.tar.gz

Hans,

	Could I ask you to make another mac bundle so that it can be tested
	for the mac users.   The makefile should check if you are on darwin
	or not.   The setup should be the same, I think and you can just type
	"make"

-august.