[PD] software license for pd general patch?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Jul 4 19:07:33 CEST 2010

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010, João Pais wrote:

> I'm not excluding anyone, or criticising "the community" (not a good term,
> but I brought it up). If I would be critisicing anyone, it would be me, for
> not having the same interests as the majority.

Do you understand that NO-ONE here has the same interests as the majority
of those who are here ?

And then what's that ________ about criticising yourself for not having
the same interests as the majority ? I don't understand that (well, I have
hypotheses, but I just wish they're all wrong, so, I'd rather hear you).