[PD] GEM pix_film crashing on OSX 10.5

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Sun Jul 4 20:47:08 CEST 2010

Hi there,

you should mention the version of Pd and Gem you are running, and make the effort to narrow it down a little bit. What elements cause the crash in the patch? Does it happen straigt away, on loading, after a few days, with or without the PdMtl abs, MIDI...
Is the mac mini a PPC machine? is upgrading to 10.6 an option you could try (with booting from an FW drive with a system on it if you wanna try first)...
Anyways, it runs fine here, but i have the same specs as your laptop.
I doubt it has anything to do with pix_movie over pix_film.

m.