[PD] compiling pd-extended on arch linux

James Dunn james at 4thharmonic.com
Mon Jul 5 17:05:25 CEST 2010

Hi dmotd,

thanks for the link. I tried the PKGBUILD and it fails at exactly the
same point. I already have imagemagick installed and Magickk++.h is in
/usr/include/ImageMagick

If i change Gem/src/Base/GemPixImageLoad.cpp line 64 from:

# include <Magick++.h>

to:

# include </usr/include/ImageMagick/Magick++.h>

it gets past the original error, but fails with the following error:

In file included from GemPixImageLoad.cpp:64:0:
/usr/include/ImageMagick/Magick++.h:9:30: fatal error:
Magick++/Include.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

So now it can't find Include.h, but Include.h is definitely located
here: /usr/include/ImageMagick/Magick++/Include.h

Must be something to do with paths right? How to I solve this?

James

Quoth dmotd, on 05/07/10 14:30: