[PD] delay time changing

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Jul 5 22:02:28 CEST 2010

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 05, 2010 at 08:59:37PM +0200, patko wrote:
>  using [del] class object for sequencing events, I'm looking for a similar object that would
> change delay time also for event that has already occured, like a tempo change.
>
>  A patch is attached for demonstrating what I'm looking for

I'm not sure why the timer "would show 500", shouldn't it be "would show 750"
i.e. 250 initial delay + 500 new delay?

The latter can be easily made by connecting the numbers to the first inlet of
[del] instead of the second. A float into [del] cancels all running delays and
set the new output-bang to happen delayed by the value of the float.

Ciao
--
 Frank Barknecht            Do You RjDj.me?          _ ______footils.org__