[PD] readanysf~ error

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Mon Jul 5 22:55:08 CEST 2010

Hi August

On Sat, 2010-07-03 at 12:00 +0200, august wrote:

> so, I tracked down this bug.  File handles were being inadvertently left
> open.
>
> I made a new version of readanysf~ with reworking of the code based on
> adjustments I had been making for other stuff I am working .  It should
> provide for more stable and modular code.   Seeking should also be
> non-blocking and smoother now.
>
> Can I ask linux users to download and test it, please:
>
> 	http://aug.ment.org/software/readanysf~0.40.tar.gz

make gives me:

--------
g++  -c -o objs/ReadMedia.o src/ReadMedia.cpp -I./  -I/usr/include
-I/usr/include/gavl -I/usr/include/gmerlin -I/usr/include -Wall
src/ReadMedia.cpp: In constructor ‘ReadMedia::ReadMedia()’:
src/ReadMedia.cpp:42: error: ‘GAVL_INTERLACE_UNKNOWN’ was not declared
in this scope
make: *** [objs/ReadMedia.o] Error 1
---------

By commenting out line 42 of src/ReadMedia.cpp:

   m_video_format.interlace_mode=GAVL_INTERLACE_UNKNOWN;

it compiles fine. Is that GAVL_INTERLACE_UNKOWN thing needed at all for
the audio-oriented readanysf~? Should I be worried when commenting it
out?

Cheers and thanks for the fixes
Roman