[PD] interface/pd-based standalone applications question

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Jul 6 18:10:09 CEST 2010

On Tue, 6 Jul 2010, Ben Baker-Smith wrote:

> I think the point was simply that Miller deserves credit for his
> essential contributions to pd. I don't think this is the place to
> discuss your problems with SLOC and COCOMO.

A point worth making, is a point worth making with a good support. If the
point is being supported by SLOC and COCOMO, then SLOC and COCOMO become
as on-topic as anything else used to support an argument about something
on-topic.

I agree with the point as much as anyone else, but I disagree with the
means to support it. I'd rather put no figures at all, than figures that
are not meaningful.