[PD] a toggle matrix

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed Jul 7 16:38:12 CEST 2010

On Wed, 7 Jul 2010, Felix Obée wrote:

> i am looking for an object that will give me an interactive binary
> matrix, where i can switch each individual value by clicking on it, like
> a toggle. use would be for example a step sequencer with x rows,
> controlling a led matrix or, in my case, a matrix of speakers.

   [#many tgl 10 20]

will give you a grid of 10 rows, 20 columns.

there are no limits on those numbers.

you can also replace "tgl" by something else to get things other than
toggle, but then you need to add more args to tell the size (because it
doesn't know), for example numberboxes :

   [#many nbx 10 20 14 54]

you can also make toggles of a different size :

   [#many tgl 10 20 8 8]
   then send message "delegate size 8" using a [loadbang]

(eventually there will be a shortcut to choose size all in the same box)

download the package from http://gridflow.ca/

bonsoir.