[PD] popen vs shell bug

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Jul 8 01:09:45 CEST 2010

I guess there should be a third inlet for the signals?  I see
something like this:

STDIN      signals         process name
|                  |                    |
|                  |                    |
[process /usr/sbin/httpd]
|                  |                    |
|                  |                    |
STDOUT  STDERR     status messages, like PID, current process name,
state, etc.

.hc

On Jul 4, 2010, at 12:04 PM, Pedro Lopes wrote:

> Exactly my point. Having a kill inlet or a kill message.
> I can make some prototypes from the 16th forth, nothing till then...
> work comes first!
>
> On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 3:56 PM, Mathieu Bouchard
> <matju at artengine.ca> wrote:
> at. Make sure you add something for the child process ID, and have a
> "kill" (or general "signal") feature.
>

> --
> Pedro Lopes
> contacto: jazz at radiozero.pt
> website: http://web.ist.utl.pt/Pedro.Lopes

I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
how to use my telephone."  --Bjarne Stroustrup (creator of C++)