[PD] obj to open webbrowser

philippe boisnard philemon1 at mac.com
Thu Jul 8 07:16:46 CEST 2010

Hello

Thx Hans.
I have resolved some problem since my questions. actually with
applescrit and oascript,

I managed to do a lot of automated operation. but I can not do to move
my windows either preview or firefox, etc ...

tell application "Safari"
set position of (348720) to {354, 22}
end tell

Ihave tried with system event, and the result is the same.

any idea to move windows with applescript ? If I know how, the
integration will be easy.