[PD] Convolve in pd

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Jul 8 17:02:36 CEST 2010

On Thu, 8 Jul 2010, Graham Donnelly wrote:

> I am currently completing my BSc in Audio Production and am wondering if
> anyone knows how to use the convolve object in pd-extended?

There is no [convolve] object. Did you mean :

   [pix_convolve]
   [pdp_conv]
   [#convolve]
   [tab_conv]
   [mtx_conv]
   [convolve~]

Ok, you said audio, not video, but even then, several of them are useful
for audio. I mostly just wanted to bring your attention to other
possibilities, and to possible ambiguities that arise when asking
questions.