[PD] GEM pix_film crashing on OSX 10.5

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Jul 8 17:12:08 CEST 2010

On 2010-07-04 14:14, Marco Donnarumma wrote:
> [pix_film] is well known for this kind of crash-y issues.

this is entire news for me.
there are 2 bug-reports in Gem's bug-tracker that have "pix_film" in
their title. then i found (after admittedly quick searching) one (1)
more report related to pix_film's "gmerlin" backend.

if you know so many "crash-y issues" please report them at
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=64325&atid=507079

> However, have you tried using [pix_movie] instead?
>
> In my experience it's more reliable.

in my experience it is less reliable (esp. on OSX where there is still
the unresolved flickering thing).

fgmasdr
IOhannes