[PD] readanysf~ error

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Jul 8 19:07:32 CEST 2010

I don't remember, hopefully I sent you my build system changes.  I
won't have time to do it in the near future, but I can answer
questions.  Also, you could request access to the PdLab build machines
if you need to build on Mac OS X, Debian, Ubuntu and Windows.

http://puredata.info/docs/developer/PdLab

.hc

On Jul 8, 2010, at 4:25 AM, august wrote:

> It may take a little while for Burkhard to update his stuff.  I have a
> feeling he is busy now with work, and also with adding webm and other
> features to gmerlin_avdec.
>
> How about compiling a new readanysf~  for Mac?  Do you still have it
> set up to do it (is it just a matter of putting in the new code)?  Do
> you have a build system for putting it all together?
>
> -a
>
>> Any idea when this will be released?  I can update the Fink package
>> then.
>>
>> .hc
>>
>> On Jul 3, 2010, at 5:50 AM, august wrote:
>>

>>> okay,
>>>
>>> 	This error should no longer occur in the next release of
>>> 	gavl/gmerlin_avdecode.
>>>
>>> 	-august.

All mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies,
one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better
language; and every chapter must be so translated.... -John Donne