[PD] Future of Motorsounds in Electric Cars and Games

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 22:35:34 CEST 2010

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 9:17 PM, hghoyer <mail at hghoyer.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would be glad if you participate in my brief survey.
> It is about sounds in computer games and electric cars ...
> http://research.hghoyer.de/index.php?sid=71581&lang=en
>
> Sorry, my question has to do only indirectly related to PD.
> I am happy you are interested, include evaluation of the survey!
>
> Thanks Hans

Interesting stuff. Please let me just drop my 2 cents in:
(SPOILER ALERT!)
- Some of the (english language) questions were really hard for to
understand (maybe because i'm not native english either)
- Lot of talk about sound with no sounds! I would have been happy to listen
to different sounds and express my preferences, but deciding on _loose
descriptions_ of sounds is much harder for me.

Andras