[PD] [getfilenames] alpha test release

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Jul 8 23:09:11 CEST 2010

Hey all,

I just added a meta info API to my new [getfilenames] object.  Its an
object doing glob/wildcard patterns and going thru the list in a
manner simmilar to [textfile].  Attached is the object wrapped into
the 'ezfile' library, which is just beginning.  Its compile for GNU/
Linux 32-bit and Mac OS X Universal (no Windows yet).

let me know what y'all think.