[PD] Puredata for windows mobile 2003 (wm2003) - reformulated considering pd anywhere

Fernando Gadea fgadea at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 02:29:50 CEST 2010

Hello Hans-Christoph
Thankyou for your answer.
As for now I am not getting any answer from the axim-linux porting list
(the axim is nowadays abandonware, as far as I know) what you propose
seems to be my best chance. Could you (or anybody in the list) tell me
what proccedures should I study and where should I find the info I need?
Best reggards
Fernando