[PD] GEM pix_film crashing on OSX 10.5

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Thu Jul 8 18:13:44 CEST 2010

Thanks for pointing out.
Might be some stereotype of mine, but I've worked in a easier way on
cross-platform projects with [pix_movie] which seems to handle in a better
way different codecs on different platforms. I don't know the guts of both
obj though.
However on the archive list there are threads about this same topic, which I
referred to when I had issues to solve.
Your experience is surely more reliable.

--
Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD
Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher - Edinburgh, UK

PORTFOLIO: http://marcodonnarumma.com
LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
http://www.flxer.net
EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net