[PD] get the position of the mass in the same order than the creation with MSD

Georg Bosch kram at stillavailable.com
Sat Jul 10 13:13:52 CEST 2010

Hi Frank,

physigs looks awesome. And it even comes with a video presentation & a
paper. Wow.

Am 10.07.2010 um 10:36 schrieb Frank Barknecht:

> I also started to clone your pm-mapping objects, see attachment, which
> probably uses some list-abs and rj objects (http://github.com/rjdj/rjlib
> ) IIRC.

I seem to be missing "gem-display-fixmob". Is it a missing abstraction
or due to my probably older gem version?
I'm trying with 0.41.4-extended on 10.5.8.

Regarding the rjdj example in the video, am I right in assuming its
just a matter of filling the force-x /y tables with const (accel
value) before each link bang?

Thanks,

g.