[PD] Tracking color with GEM+Pdp

Pedro Lopes pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Sat Jul 10 23:20:25 CEST 2010

Sorry I didn't get it clearly? Combine it with mine? Sure... I have no
OSX/mac to test your version though...

>And on that thought, I'm going to include the Gem headers in Pd-extended so
that its easy to build >these things.
If it doesn't collide with the conceptual "separation" of the two projects
(which I don't know where you draw the line... probably only
you=pd-developers know).... it will simplify things :)

--
Pedro Lopes (ongoing MSc)
contact: pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
website: http://web.ist.utl.pt/Pedro.Lopes