[PD] qpd-0v2 released (finally)

errordeveloper at gmail.com errordeveloper at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 23:33:52 CEST 2010

Hi pd-list,

so i finally got around cleaning up
and releasing the qpd code on github.

so please see it on:
http://github.com/errordeveloper/qpd

or just: `git clone git://github.com/errordeveloper/qpd.git`

there is now a README file and it should all work.

* What is qpd for?

If you wanna build a little app in QT Creator IDE
to send control parameters to Pure Data
and use [netreceive]---[route x xx xxx]--

it uses TCP btw ..if you don't like it, send me a patch to change from TCP to UDP
if you get around to do it, better use a command line switch in the app.

i would like to test it with QT-embedded using DirectFB ..
i still didn't get that setup ..so then we can make full screen
embedded linux touchpanels running pd with GUI ;)

Cheers Everyone,
--
Ilya д.