[PD] Res: squeakyshoecore

Eduardo Patricio epatricio at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 06:05:43 CEST 2010

I like your tracks! They're have a good groove and its structure seems more
interesting than some nintendo ds music (made with that Korg synthesizer)

Eduardo

_____________________________________
Eduardo Patrício
http://www.eduardopatricio.com.br
(41) 8434-0480

________________________________
De: chrism <chris at mccormick.cx>
Para: pd-list at iem.at
Enviadas: Domingo, 11 de Julho de 2010 10:24:35
Assunto: [PD] squeakyshoecore

Hello Pd users,

I am making a new album, and the first three tracks are up. It is algorithmic
acid made with Pure Data on my Ubuntu GNU/Linux laptop.

<http://sciencegirlrecords.com/chr15m/squeakyshoecore/>

Here is a blog post with some more information about the Pure Data patches I
made to create the music. The patches are GPLv3, but I have not got the latest
version online yet. If you want to follow the development of this album,
subscribe to this tag on my blog:

<http://mccormick.cx/news/tags/music>

Thanks for listening.

Cheers,