[PD] Pd concert video

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Jul 12 19:38:01 CEST 2010

Nice!  I like the mix of media, live guitar plus computer sound plus
live visuals.  The staging is well done too, it took me a little while
to realize that you were being lit by the screen of your laptop.  You
were barely looking at it, so its a clever way to keep the laptop
there yet not make it a typical staring-at-the-screen laptop
performance.  I did find a bit distracting when you did press the keys
on the laptop tho, it took the focus away from you and the doll a bit.

You should post a video of the whole performance, if you have it.

.hc