[PD] Pd concert video

PSPunch shima at pspunch.com
Tue Jul 13 03:29:19 CEST 2010

Hi Hans,

(2010/07/13 2:38), Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
 > I did
 > find a bit distracting when you did press the keys on the laptop tho, it
 > took the focus away from you and the doll a bit.

In order to avoid dealing with the PC at all, I actually assigned all
controls to the functions keys on my soundcard.. However, you've stated
a great point that, to the viewer it is equally distracting and doesn't
matter where I reach out to.

Thanks for the helpful tip. I'm already on my way to program my foot
controller.

Cheers
--
David Shimamoto