[PD] Strange comportment with a filled and lighted cube in GEM

Olivier Baudu lamouraupeuple at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 13:08:13 CEST 2010

Hello,

I've have reproduce several times on different computer, with different
graphic cards, something looks like a bug with [cube ]. (always on pd-ext
0.42.5 rc4 // Lucid )

If I open a patch with a cube without loadbanging any "draw" option I can
rotate it and have perfect shadows.
But if I send a [draw fill( message... something weird happens... faces are
not at the good place (or something like that)... and it's impossible to get
back the original cube anymore.

It is the same for everyone ?
I precise that there is no problem with cylinder, or sphere object... only
with cube...

I've attached minimalist patch to make tests...

Thanks

01ivier