[PD] 2d multiple preset interpolation?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Jul 15 17:53:41 CEST 2010

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> On 2010-07-14 18:49, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
>> I think that it's important to pick the vocabulary so that it doesn't
>> sound like the patch is doing something wrong ("the patch has to be
>> corrected") but instead, that the library is wrong ("the patch has to
>> circumvent a hopefully temporary problem in the library")....
> but what is the problem with the library?
> shouldn't it read "the patch has to circumvent a hopefully temporary
> problem in the loader"?

Well, it may be "the patch has to circumvent a hopefully temporary problem
in the build system" or something like that.

Is there a mtx_0x2b.pd_linux in your version of pd-extended ? There's none
in mine. It's a few months old, but recent mails indicate that even very
recent versions of pd-extended don't have a mtx_0x2b.pd_linux. Why would
you blame that on the hexloader ?