[PD] Pd-list Digest, Vol 64, Issue 77

David Kirkpatrick djk_1200 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 18 17:16:07 CEST 2010

Hi Didit,

I'm based in Sydney and I recently created an installation at the Sydney Opera House that used Pd and Gem. Simon Wise is another guy to check out. I'm not sure if he's in Sydney or Perth at the moment. Greg Schiemer is at the University of Wollongong just outside of Sydney and he teaches Pure Data. There's also a Sydney Dorkbot that might do Pd related things. There are Pd users out there but I don't think there's a Pd community as such. If there is I'm not aware of it.

Regards,

David Kirkpatrick
Sound and Multimedia Artist
www.davidk.com.au