[PD] GEM with multiple movies

Jose Luis Santorcuato santorcuato76 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 17:55:53 CEST 2010

Oooops....errata...Yes... you can... if you use a only *gemhead *all the
movies will be shown in the same gemwin you cant see all...if you use
gemhead 1, gemhead 2 and gemhead 3 for each movie the films can display
independently, also you can use object translate or scale for display all
the movies in the same gemwin, but remember, use a different gemhead... is
like a layer...check the gemhead help...

Best regards from Chile

José