[PD] GEM - The Relationship Between [translate] and [rectangle]?

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Wed Jul 21 19:37:23 CEST 2010

pix_film does output the dimensions of the movie in pixels when a movie is loaded. Assuming that the movie is in square pixels (which is the case if you are using screenshots and webcam movies) this allows you with a couple of objects to automatically scale the rectangle it is textured to to fit the right aspect ratio.

m.