[PD] Args for a patch

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 00:38:37 CEST 2010

Yes, I use that technique sometimes when developing abstractions.  I just wanted to know
if it was possible to give arguments to a file when you open it from pd.  The place I could
see this being useful is in conjunction with pddplink-- for example, to open a patch named
"glossary" with an argument that is the name of the term you want to look up.

-Jonathan