[PD] readanysf~ error

august august at alien.mur.at
Thu Jul 22 08:35:11 CEST 2010

Hans,

	if you download the latest code here
	http://aug.ment.org/software/readanysf~0.40.tar.gz

	..or, just go to the build lab and cd to

	/Users/pddev/pure-data/trunk/externals/august/test/readanysf~0.40

	you should be able to just type 'make'

	I've changed the makefile so that it should recognize if you are a
	mac intel or not.

	It _should_ also create the MacOS-Intel binary package.
	I just run the ./embed-MacOSX-dependencies.sh that I found on the
	pdlab server on the directory with the *.pd_darwin binary  and it
	creates a "lib" directory with all the libs in it.

	I'm making this blindly, so I don't know if it actually works.

	-august.