[PD] GEM 0.92 font support ubuntu jaunty

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Sat Jul 24 00:45:47 CEST 2010

Hi,
I can't use [text2d] or 3d because "GEM has been compiled without FONT
support"  (I noticed the topic has been already discussed).
I searched the archive but couldn't find anything more recent than these
threads below (2006/2007).

Should I compile GEM and the other stuff mentioned in those threads or the
issue could be related to something different?

Ubuntu Jaunt,y pd-ex 42.5 rc5 compiled manually from auto-build farm, GEM
0.92.
Thanks,

http://www.mail-archive.com/pd-list@iem.at/msg02272.html

http://www.mail-archive.com/pd-list@iem.at/msg02593.html

http://www.mail-archive.com/pd-list@iem.at/msg01148.html

--
Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD
Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher - Edinburgh, UK

PORTFOLIO: http://marcodonnarumma.com
LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
http://www.flxer.net
EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net