[PD] new readanysf~ for mac intel

august august at alien.mur.at
Sat Jul 24 09:08:45 CEST 2010

> 10th time's a charm! ;)  Thanks for spotting that, I needed to run the
> build on the Mac OS X 10.4/Intel build farm machine, and also add one
> more pass to the embed script.  So here's a new build:
>
> http://autobuild.puredata.info/pdlab/readanysf~.zip
>
> And here's how:
>
> ssh pddev at 128.238.56.59
> cd pure-data/trunk/externals/august/readanysf~
> make -f Makefile.darwin
> ./embed-MacOSX-dependencies.sh
> cd ..
> zip -9r readanysf~.zip readanysf~
>
> .hc

Hans,

	That is the OLD version of readanysf~ that you are compiling.

	The new code can be downloaded here:
	http://aug.ment.org/software/readanysf~0.40.tar.gz

	or on the pdlab machine, just go to:
	~/pure-data/trunk/externals/august/test

	I don't have SVN rights....so maybe you can import the new code.  The
	filenames and everything are new, so it'd probably be best just to
	purge the old stuff and punch in the new.

	I also made a new Makefile.  If you just type 'make', it will
	recognize if you are on linux or macosx.  If you are a mac, it will
	build and compile the binary package, run the new embed script on it
	(I modified it a bit), and tar.gz the directory.

	The latest binary with the new adjustments I have made can be
	downloaded here for testing:

	http://aug.ment.org/software/readanysf~0.40_MacOSX-Intel.tar.gz

	Please let me know if this binary version works like the previous
	one.

	-august.